CANDLE LOVERS- THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!
Hosted by POTTY MOUTH and held as part of the Victor Harbour Artisan Market! - come and learn a little bit about the creative skills of miniature floral candle painting in this slow paced, intimate workshop.
An intimate, Covid Safe workshop, you'll be given the focus and attention you need to be guided at each step. It's perfect to do by yourself, in pairs or as a group.
SO, what will you learn?
- Cassie will take you through the process of choosing your desired colours, the steps of painting your candles and how to care and present them.
- In the workshop you will paint a pillar candle
- You will then also be guided through floral choice, positioning and colour mixing your paints
- At the end of the workshop, your candles will be wrapped and ready for you to decorate your home, dinner table or gift to a friend.
- Date and Time: Sunday August 7 - 1:00-2:30
- Length: the workshops go for 1.5 hours
- Location: Victor Harbour Artisan Market
- all materials required to paint your Pillar Candle
- A great way to spend your Sunday!